Director of Clinical Genetics
Based in Vietnam working in a well-established International Hospital, this role is responsible for overseeing the Clinical Genetics program. This is a minimum of 2 years contract with the opportunity to extend and the role is open to singles and families.
The primary duties include:
- Review of clinical cases in various specialties, including but not limited to Maternal Foetal Medicine, Paediatrics, Oncology and Cardiology.
- Provide clinical genetic consultation to a wide variety of patients, both in-person (ambulatory and hospital settings) and using telemedicine.
- Initiate and support academic and research efforts related to genetics and genomics.
- Help to establish a robust genetic screening program for cancer and inherited diseases
- Medical degree in Genetic Counseling from a college or university program accredited by the Board of Genetic Counseling or a medical degree in medical genetics
- Five (5) years relevant experience in the management of genetic services and/or programs