As a talented and dedicated Cardiac Services Director, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Cardiac Services skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Cardiac Services Directors for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Director of Cardiac Cath Lab
- The Director of Cardiac Services assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Cardiac Services Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Cardiac Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Cardiac Services Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Cardiac Services team.
How Can We Help You?
- Many exciting new Cardiac Services Director positions throughout the United States.
- One on One consulting to find the perfect career opportunity
- NO cost to you!
- We specialize in helping you decide what, where and how you can make your dream job come true.
- Offer both Permanent and Per Diem contracts
- Sign on Bonus
- Free resume writing and career coaching
- Daily Newsletter letter of opportunities
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 3 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care