Director of Cath Lab (Cardiac)
San Antonio, TX
Currently looking for a talented and dedicated Cardiac Cath Lab Director in the San Antonio, TX area to fill openings for acute care hospitals nationwide.The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of current experience working in an Cardiac Cath Lab in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Director of Cath Lab (Cardiac)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of TX
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Masters degree strongly preferred
- RCIS required upon hire
- 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Cath Lab unit in a leadership role
Responsibilities of the Director of Cath Lab (Cardiac)
- Provide leadership and overall responsibility for the functions of assigned clinical patient care/procedural units to include Cardiac Cath and Electrophysiology Labs.
- Direct 24/7 operations with full accountability.
- Ensure proper inventory supplies, scheduling of personnel, maintaining high standards of quality, customer service, staff development, and is an effective physician liaison.