Director of Case Management
As a talented and dedicated Case Management Director, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Case Management skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking Case Management Directors for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Director of Case Management
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Case Management Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Case Management program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Case Management Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Case Management team.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
- National Certification in Case Management (ACM or CCM) preferred - If not certified, will get certification within one year of employment.
- 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of progressive experience working in a Case Management/Utilization Review department in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care