Director of Case Management
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Case Management Director for a great opportunity in the Houston, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working in a case management position in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Case Management
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the overall Case Management/Clinical Pathway Program.
- Must follow and adhere to all federal and state laws and regulations, as well as the HCA Code of Conduct and SBMC Performance Standards.
- Supervises, assigns and directs the activities of the Case Managers.
- Develops policies and procedures pertinent to Case Management.
- Makes necessary revisions of the plans, policies, procedures and any forms necessary to document activities of the program.
- Assists Chief Financial Officer in setting goals and objectives, and updates them in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Director of Case Management
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of TX
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Masters degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3+ years of experience working in a case management position in a leadership role