Director of Case Management
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Case Management Director for a great opportunity in the Miami, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in Case Management in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in a Case Management unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Case Management
- Overseeing department/program evaluation
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Case Management program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Case Management Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Case Management team.
Requirements of the Director of Case Management
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required, Masters degree strongly preferred
- ACM/CCM preferred
- 5+ years of current experience working in Case Management in an acute care hospital
- 3+ years of experience working in a Case Management unit in a leadership role
- InterQual knowledge and experience
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care