Director of Cardiac Services Northern FL areaSeeking a talented and qualified individual for a Director of Cardiac Services in the Northern FL area. Interested candidates must have current RN license and BSN with at least 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Cardiac Services
Requirements of the Director of Cardiac Services
- Performance improvement; policies and procedures; staffing/productivity; program development; and nursing care for specific patient populations.
- Works closely with staff, physicians, and other managers to ensure quality patient care.
- Guides the staff in the implementation of the nursing process and directs the cost effective allocation of resources.
- BSN degree required
- MSN or Masters in healthcare related field preferred
- 5 years related experience in an acute care hospital in the Cardiac unit
- 3 years experience in a leadership role in the Cardiac unit
- Demonstrate success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer services, and health care management
- RN license
- BLS required