Director of Cardiovascular Services
Northern, FL area
Seeking a talented and qualified individual for a Director of Cardiac Services in the Northern FL area. Interested candidates must have a current RN license and BSN with at least 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director of Cardiac Services
- Performance improvement; policies and procedures; staffing/productivity; program development; and nursing care for specific patient populations.
- Works closely with staff, physicians, and other managers to ensure quality patient care.
- Guides the staff in the implementation of the nursing process and directs the cost-effective allocation of resources.
Requirements of the Director of Cardiac Services
- 3 years' experience in Cardiovascular Services nurse management leadership required
- 5 years' experience in Cardiovascular Services nursing required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- FL RN Licensure
- Basic Life Support BLS Certification