|This role is responsible for the Global E2E operations of the Spare parts process from quote to commitment delivered and the customer experience. Global operations and markets include:
North America, Latin America, China, S Asia, India/Russia.
|• Transforms End to End spare parts operations including transaction execution, accounting/customer credit, spare parts systems, processes and procedures to facilitate and support growth
• Responsible and manage entire distribution network across the globe and distribution activities based on customer experience , including warehouse footprint and use of 3PL, best in class inventory levels, company branding and pick and pack quality metrics
• Formulate and execute improvement of logistics processes and capabilities with best-in-class practices and state-of-the-art technology
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Finance and Sales
• Take charge of identifying issues resulting in shipment and transportation delay, by means of close monitoring and control of proper pick and pack to facilitate on time delivery to required destination
• Review current logistics & distribution channels and implement improvement projects to optimize the logistics & distribution model
|CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
||- systematically evaluates business opportunities and promptly pursues those most likely to result in exceptional results
- continually sets and achieves stretch goals for self and others
- proactively monitors and evaluates progress, reprioritizing as necessary to ensure timely completion
- initiates action to keep self and others focused on the most critical activities needed to achieve business objectives
- anticipates and persists in removing all obstacles to achieve goals and meet deadlines
|COLLABORATING AND INFLUENCING
||- proactively offers suggestions, provides resources, volunteers for assignments, and removes barriers to help the group accomplish its goals
- routinely identifies ways to involve team members and leverage their knowledge, ideas, and skills to make better decisions and achieve team goals more effectively
- always shares relevant and important information with the team
- enthusiastically supports the team’s decisions, expectations, and agreements
||- proactively identifies strategic changes needed to adapt to new market demands, technology, and organizational initiatives
- drives and rewards comprehensive changes in processes, culture, and products/services that will address organizational problems and seize new market opportunities
- strongly encourages others to improve established processes and assumptions
- seeks others’ ideas to generate alternative approaches and drive commitment to change throughout the organization
- shows understanding and sensitivity to the confusion, fear, and frustration caused by change
- thoroughly explains change in terms of its impact on results and importance for organizational success.
EDUCATION Engineering degree or equivilant ideally combined with a business degree (MBA or equivalent)
EXPERIENCE "- Demonstrated track record of improving operational efficiency while meeting or exceeding internal customer needs.
- Extensive experience in dealing with and building effective relationships with customers.
- 10 years + experience in a technical service environment and business management experience including spare parts operations.
- Substantial leadership in Operational transformation
• Strong analytical, influencing & planning skills with a proven track record in the implementing and developing Logistics & Supply Chain Strategy(s)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong track records of high-level stakeholder management across a global, matrix structure
• Willingness to travel international for work purposes"Click here to apply online