DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
We are a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, the Company works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We have a current need for an East Coast Director of Account Management.
The Director Account of Management / Customer Success will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for customer success, revenue achievement from the strategic accounts, and customer delight.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide strategic planning and alignment with customer’s digital initiatives in hospitality and healthcare.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customers.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major customer detailing their business objectives, organization map, and digital initiatives.
- Proactively uncover customer needs about Digital Strategies, Fullstack Development, Cloud Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps, and practice areas.
- Lead solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice leads in the organization.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions as per customer needs and objectives; Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Manage accounts in onshore/offshore managed capacity delivery model.
- Effectively manage the statements of work and drive renewals/expansion.
- Increase high resource utilization, improve billability, spearhead cost savings initiatives, and avoid revenue leakages.
- Plan and prioritize activities for the project teams and meet deadlines consistently.
- Create opportunities working with strategic partners.
- Must be open to travel to Maryland in addition to the greater New York region.
Knowledge and skills Required:
- Client management experience in Healthcare, Hospitality or Data Analytics verticals.
- Understanding of Digital Technology, Quality Engineering, Digital Technologies Strategy, Mobile Technology, Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Experience working for a professional services company. (HUGE plus)
- Master’s Degree Engineering (any discipline) / IT/CS + 3 years of experience. - preferred.