Flybridge Staffing has an immediate need for a Director, Telemedicine Services for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This role will be highly visible within our client’s organization and require a background in Healthcare (healthcare operations, healthcare-related technology, and/or long-term/home-health care preferred).
- Responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing management of Client’s telemedicineofferings – at home and in facilities
- Lead development and tracking of standards, protocols, guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Work closely with the President & CIO for context, design & implementation along with the CTO, VP Operations and operating teams related to process & protocols across all stakeholders
- Meet regularly with technical, operational, administrative, marketing, clinical & strategic telehealth team stakeholders to improve & streamline all relevant process
- Provide education and training on the use of the telehealth platform & supported services (i.e. secure messaging, teleconferencing, video chat, e-prescribing), and related features including file transfer and storage of information into electronic medical records to all involved parties
- Coordinate with company partners at origination sites on installing and configuring telehealth connections for smooth processes & care delivery
- Keep stakeholders informed by monitoring, interpreting & communicating telehealth rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Assist all stakeholder teams with appropriate HIPAA compliance & Protected Health Information best practice implementation & maintenance
- Prepare reports for analysis and evaluation of the program’s status, while developing & implementing action plans for appropriate changes/improvements as the program evolves
- Work with other departments to align company goals as set by senior management
- Other duties may be assigned as required by your supervisor or senior management
- Strong project management capabilities with demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple departments without direct control
- Home Health: 2 years (Required)
- Telemedicine: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in a health care environment
- Experience managing remote teams (preferred)
- Experience in healthcare operations, healthcare-related technology, and/or long-term/home-health care
- Experience/certification in project management and/or project implementation preferred
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!