endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join one of the world's top companies - $30B healthcare technology leader
Work from home days possible.
Director, Salesforce Program Management
Lead predictable and flawless execution of the Salesforce.com Program to include all Salesforce related projects, and initiatives within the North American Program Management Office (PMO). The Program Manager is required to work cross-functionally with North America Salesforce project managers, product leadership, product owners, and team leads ensuring the delivery of consistent on-time, on-quality, and on-budget initiatives across the North America Market PMO roadmap.
You are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Providing effective and inspiring leadership, acting as a trusted advisor to senior leadership, actively managing the execution of the SFDC Program Roadmap, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all projects associated with the North America SFDC platform.
- Identifying opportunities to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
- Formulating the program roadmap, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management. You will specify the manning of the program, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment, and quality standards to be used.
- Controlling the program roadmap budget, costs/benefits, and contributed value - taking corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Leading the program, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
- Actively evaluating the program for opportunities to improve performance; as well as continuously monitor risk and mitigate as appropriate.
- Directing program team members and provide them operational guidance throughout the execution of the program, both technically and organizationally.
- Ensuring team members adhere to internal policies and procedures.
- Manage and cultivate internal stakeholder, partner, leader, and PMO relationships to secure and expand partnership and execution success.
Strategic Plan Implementation
- Provides early-stage programmatic leadership to define the program outcomes including driving stakeholder alignment.
- Coalesces a variety of inputs into a cohesive plan and drives accountability across multiple business, product, and business technology (IT) domains while maintaining positive relationships.
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the Business Owner and staff.
- Implement the strategic plan and transition program operations by partnering with a cross-functional team to architect and drive the comprehensive outcomes-based roadmap for the initiative
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
- Bring ideas and fresh perspectives to help in forming a vision for the North America SFCD platform.
- Ability to navigate and understand a broad group of perspectives and requirements from stakeholder teams (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Custom Success, Partners, Service, etc.) and how they all must work together to deliver an end-to-end solution that meets the needs of the collective.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- PMI PMP certification required
- Minimum 15+ years of experience successfully leading large complex programs, projects, and initiatives using a structured approach (e.g. PMP, Prince2, SAFE/Agile)
- Bachelor of Science in business or engineering field of study
- MBA or relevant business experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading the implementation of Business Enterprise System Programs (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Catalogs). Salesforce experience preferred.
- Demonstrates mastery in all aspects of Program and Project Management plan-driven methodology, including
- Execution Governance / Steering Committees, Monitoring, and Control
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Financial Management
- Issue & Risk Management
- Vendor, Contract, & Resources Management
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.