The client is the fastest-growing financial services provider for small businesses and was featured in publications such as Forbes, Bloomberg and on CNBC and recognized as one of the leading corporate cultures in the country. With a start-up entrepreneurial and outside-the-box mentality backed up by great financing, and over three million registered users around the world the company is now looking to hire a Marketing Leader who would harness this momentum and their own world-class expertise to help the company explore and uncover the path to their next successes.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Spearhead client acquisition leveraging unmatched organic traffic as well as paid channels.
- Lead product Marketing focused on adoption, conversion and retention.
- Drive overall Brand Strategy to ensure the company continues to be the champion for brave entrepreneurs.
What you will bring to the table:
- 10+ years of successful marketing experience demonstrated by brand and product growth and expansion during tenure
- Leadership experience with a team of multi-disciplinary marketing experts(which you will build and develop)
- An innovative, outside-the-box thinker who can push boundaries
- Data-passionate, and can base and articulate a simple, clearly-defined decision on combing through piles of numeric data
- Strives to provide exemplary customer experience
- KPI process savvy and capable of setting up key team performance indicators (KPI), and report KPI targets, forecasts, and performance results to the senior leadership team.
The company prides itself on its multiple accolades and achievements since its inception in 2009 and the open, entrepreneurial culture driven by a mutual desire to change the lives of its customers.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted