My client is a publicly-held, global organization who is a leader in mining & mineral production. They are committed to improving processes in diverse industries by providing superior products and sustainable solutions. The role of Director – Maintenance Management reports directly to the General Manager and will be responsible to oversee, develop and optimize the maintenance work services to optimize the local work site.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Develop and implement a business plan for driving consistency and improvements in Maintenance Work Management.
• Develop and implement a 2 year business plan for driving consistency and improvements in the MWM areas of planning & scheduling and shutdowns management. Includes continually optimizing existing procedures and practices that govern these processes.
• Develop and implement a business plan for improving alignment between the Maintenance management system capabilities and the improved work processes for Planning, Scheduling and Shutdowns.
• Design, implement and continually improve the maintenance program to ensure improved work processes.
• Provide oversight, quality control and decision making methodology in respect to departmental projects;
• Ensure departmental processes are aligned and complement related work process in other business units;
• Identify new technologies to improve services, implement technical innovation and improving management systems;
• Optimize the performance of best practices and continuous improvement.
Your strengths include:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience implementing and optimizing maintenance work management
• Post-secondary degree, diploma or Journeyman Technician certificate in related field of study/discipline
• Minimum of 5 years integration experience
• Change management skills and high-level ability to influence
• Exemplary written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
You can expect:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus potential
• Growth and development opportunities
• Benefit options: Medical, Dental, Vision
• RRSP and a Health Spending Account
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!