Lead the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the IT infrastructure, controls, security, desktop, end-user support, as well as the IT portion of satellite locations. With exceptional leadership, organizational skills, technical expertise, and financial acumen, you will effectively coordinate with technical teams, vendors, and business users to ensure successful project implementations and on-going operations.
- Enhance and maintain our 100% cloud-based infrastructure, focusing on performance, scalability, and resilience.
- Collaborate closely with key vendors ensuring alignment with our technology strategy.
- Develop and enforce comprehensive cybersecurity policies and procedures, aligning with industry best practices.
- Monitor and respond to security incidents, coordinating with internal teams and external vendors as required.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards, including PCI, CCPA, etc.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to align infrastructure and security strategies with business objectives.
- Respond with the agility required to address changing business priorities.
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Evaluate new vendor offerings and technologies to ensure they align with our technology and business strategies.
- Negotiate new vendor relationships and effectively manage their services.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead and mentor team members, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Develop training and growth opportunities for team members.
Performance Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitor and continuously improve infrastructure performance, availability, and security.
- Provide regular reports to the executive team, highlighting achievements, challenges, and opportunities.
Perform other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- 12+ years of proven infrastructure management experience, with 5+ years in a 100% cloud-based environment, including experience establishing IT controls and managing acquisitions of new locations.
- 5+ years of experience building and leading cybersecurity resilience efforts, including risk management, policies and procedures, and incident response.
- Relevant certifications such as ITIL, CISSP, CISM, PCI, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, IS0 27001, and SOX compliance experience are a plus.
- Strong leadership, communication, mentoring, coaching, and team development.
- Team player who can succeed through collaboration and working with other internal and external organizations.
- Experience with Cisco-Meraki and telecommunications, especially for remote locations
- Experience with leveraging regional low voltage, fiber, and physical infrastructure vendors to install cabling, network components, poles, satellite dishes, and other components.
- Experience leading end-user help desk (8-5 CST, 7 days/wk) and desktop support.
- Experience with NetSkope, InTune, Bitlocker, Okta, and ServiceNow also preferred.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall) and tools.
- Typical road mapping, budgeting, vendor negotiation/cost optimization, forecasting, and invoice management.
- Comfortable presenting to both business and technical audiences.
- Ability to communicate and report incidents and issues to senior management.
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust to changing priorities while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
- This is a hybrid position, with minimum 3-4 days a week at the home office (Dallas).
- Must be able to travel on occasion.