endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Director of Financial Planning, Pricing & Analysis
- Financial Counsel/Support to General Managers
- Acquisitions Profitability and Analysis
- Product Line Profitability Analysis
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- Location Profitability Analysis
- Analyzing financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Support sales & marketing to drive revenue growth, maximize margin contributions and customer profitability.
- Support growth through acquisitions including due diligence, transition, and integration
- Strategic Pricing, Analysis, and oversight and support to pricing administration
- Customer programs analysis and oversight and support to program and rebate administration
- Financial Planning and Analysis (reporting, analytical skills, budget & forecasts)
- Lead and support the development of BI reporting tools/dash boards for end users
- Assist senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Leadership & finance support for acquisition ERP implementation. (In conjunction w/ Controller / Director of Finance/Accounting)
- Lead and direct the annual budgeting process
- Net revenue and COGS
- Acquisitions – Full P&L
- Risk Management (COI Process, Claims Management, Insurance Audits, Insurance Renewals)
- Facility Lease Management & Lead project to support requirements for the new lease accounting rules
- Annual company valuation project
- T&E and Credit Card expense management, administration, and analysis
- Other potential responsibilities include ensuring compliance and actively participating as part of the 401K and healthcare administrative committees and supporting benefit plan reporting.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.