Director of Finance
Our client, owned by a private equity and located on the south side of Edmonton, is searching for a hands-on Director of Finance to join its management team. This is a leadership role with responsibility for working closely with the VP Finance.
The candidate will contribute at the strategic level including; processes, projects and policies.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Provide Financial Statement, review and analysis - trending and analysis
- Identify and manage business risk & opportunities
- Prepare and preform budgeting/forecasting; MD&A
- Assist in Financial planning, tax reporting and providing leadership at a senior level
- Identify best practice to recommend and implement internal controls financially and operationally.
- Develop and mentor accounting team when needed
- Work closely with internal controls, processes, procedures and documentation
- Prepare and perform ongoing hoc analysis and reports based on the needs of the organization
Your strengths include:
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA,CGA or CA)
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and broad financial knowledge.
- Strong Management experience and exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!