Director of Finance
An exclusive opportunity brought to you by Recruitment Partners! Our client, a well-known industry leader, is looking for a senior level designated accounting professional to join their team! You will grow as a professional, be surrounded by a team of top performers, as well as attain upward mobility in terms of career growth. Our client is searching for someone who has manufacturing experience and can be hands on with all areas within the organization, especially working closely with plant operations. Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, you will be responsible for many high-level duties including financial and operational reporting, leading and developing a team, internal controls, etc...
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Develop a result driven finance team with high performance expectations, leadership and robust reporting.
- Preparation, distribution, and detailed analysis of monthly financial reports of divisional and multi facility results.
- Provides professional expertise into all aspects of the operations from procurement to inventory and utilization.
- Analyze, recommend, and oversee capital expenditure process.
- Analyze and review internal control processes ensuring compliance.
- Ad hoc management reporting and special project assignments as required by the business.
- Review current policies/procedures and provide recommendations for improvement.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 8 plus years, including 5 years in directly related leadership and people management roles.
- CPA Professional Accounting Designation required.
- Manufacturing and inventory costing experience a must
- Strong understanding of relating the numbers to the vision of the business
- High attention to detail and ability to identify trends and relate the numbers to the vision of the business.
- Exceptional leadership management skills with excellent written and oral communication.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes or Jason Wong, CPA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!