We are currently working with a leading global corporation in the Norcross area that is searching for a Director of FP&A.
This position will have the “Hands-on” responsibility for developing and overseeing all of the budgeting, forecasting and metric reporting and analysis.
Additionally, will support senior management in developing financial, operational and strategic models. Accountabilities include developing, maintaining and leading the use of reporting tools to expand the breadth and depth of financial operational reporting in pursuit of improved visibility to management for information necessary to support strategic and tactical decision-making. The successful candidate should have a proven and quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a fast pace growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics required;
- Minimum 10 years related finance experience
- Strong relationship building and influence skills.
- A change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, in confidence, to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
ind123Click here to apply online