Our client is a well-established multi-billion dollar, publicly held, TX-based industry leader in a high-demand category. With 7 consecutive quarters of comparable sales growth, they are currently driving record breaking sales and profits.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Product Management, you will be an integral part of the evolving omnichannel team, responsible for shaping how the company leverages digital capabilities and customer insights to better serve customers and drive sales. Working to identify and analyze the most significant digital opportunities for the entire purchase funnel, you and your sizable team will work cross-functionally to develop and populate a product roadmap, defining, designing, and driving the development and management of the features and functionality of the digital experiences.
With eCommerce sales that have increased over 138% in the last year, this is a unique opportunity to own the full-funnel product roadmap, driving digital innovation, enhancements, and product strategy.
- Hire, develop, train, motivate, direct, coach, and evaluate direct reports to foster a commitment to achieving team initiatives.
- Act as a new business opportunity evangelist for enhancing the multi-device user experience.
- Manage vendor relationships, track vendor performance, and review to advance the relationship and product roadmaps.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize revenue and customer experience opportunities.
- Possess a deep understanding of customers' needs, the product, business needs, and the competitive landscape to manage the entire scope of the eCommerce product roadmap.
- Develop and manage roadmap, balancing quick wins and platform investments for maximum impact in the least amount of time.
- Write user stories and maintain a prioritized backlog to support the roadmaps and business objectives.
- Collaborate with Product Management direct reports to enhance interdependent platform components.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of what makes a positive user experience; partner with the UX team to ideate and deliver a better site experience, present ideas, and participate in A/B test conversations.
- Lead by being at the forefront of identifying impacts and capabilities offered with new mobile operating system/platform releases.
- Evaluate new solution offerings, vendor evaluation matrix, and selection.
- Ensure continuous delivery of value add features, working with delivery partners to define.
- Deliver on company sales and profitability goals.
- Define and benchmark KPIs for business case development and prioritization; continuously monitor and report on them, identifying opportunities to innovate and improve.
- Perform pre/post-launch analysis to measure and report on product performance metrics.
- Ensure successful tests are translated into new site features and launched.
- Guide User Acceptance Testing to ensure the delivered product meets the business objectives and launch criteria.
- Ability to create Agile/Product Management processes that combine best practices with the specific needs of the environment and Team Members.
- Can adapt to the environment and quickly get up to speed on projects in any phase (discovery, design, or implementation).
- Can apply a methodology to understand technologies and business processes you may not have previous experience in implementing.
- Able to create a vision for how to accomplish complex implementations across multiple Product Teams.
- Passionate about user-centric design; committed to research, competitive analysis, user/stakeholder reviews, analytics, and unbiased recommendations in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong initiative; a champion of new ideas who can leverage insights and metrics.
- Confidence and knowledge to successfully own the product and deliver results.
- Excellent communication skills; effective at presenting, pitching, and influencing outcomes that move the business forward.
- Deep technical understanding with the ability to communicate effectively with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs.
- Able to lead effectively, guiding and facilitating the team to push things forward; can inspire others to think bigger with an understanding of group dynamics to get desired results.
- Knows how to execute; can stay focused and motivate others to execute as efficiently as possible.
- A strong background in many fields; able to relate cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Ability to simplify the complex, deriving 80% of the value with 20% of the effort.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience for a retail website (preferably Omnichannel) with a proven track record of successfully launching new product features.
- 5+ years of managing direct reports with functional or technical backgrounds.