Title: Director, Digital Marketing, CRM & Loyalty, SPARC Group
Department: Digital Marketing
Reports to: Vice President, Digital Marketing & CRM
Location: Lyndhurst NJ or Los Angeles, CAGeneral Summary:
The Director, Digital Marketing - CRM & Loyalty, SPARC will define, own and deliver the comprehensive CRM and Loyalty strategy for the SPARC brand portfolio across eCommerce, Specialty Stores, Outlet Stores and digital marketplaces. This role will be responsible for activation across the Customer Data Platform, email marketing channel, SMS marketing channel and loyalty programs and will lead the creation and management of data-driven programs designed to foster customer loyalty, increase retention, deliver on sales growth objectives, and increase customer lifetime value. A key focus of this role will be advancing our segmentation and personalization capabilities and building out highly personalized campaigns leveraging advanced CRM software and partnerships.Position Description:
• Shape SPARC’s cross-brand strategy for customer growth, retention, engagement and loyalty across all owned channels for the SPARC brand portfolio
• Ability to develop and drive ongoing 3/6/12 month marketing and customer engagement plans and develop POVs on the customer journey across the brands
• Leverage customer data to assist in creation of marketing strategies to more profitably drive traffic and conversion, grow the customer file and more accurately track performance
• Recruit, develop and lead a best-in-class team with a focus on personalization and activation at scale that delivers healthy, profitable growth across the business units
• Drive customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies designed to drive retention, loyalty, and overall LTV through earned, owned and paid channels
• Partner with the Digital Marketing Operations and BI team to design and maintain CRM channel performance reporting and insight development. Provide clear direction and relevant communication to senior leaders and stakeholders regarding CRM channel performance and communicate actionable insights on opportunities and next steps
• Develop a roadmap and action plan to scale advanced CRM activation programs across the brand portfolio with a focus on email and SMS, personalization and campaign orchestration leveraging best-in-class martech capabilities and partners
• Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans and first party data collection and activations
• Partner with retail store teams to develop strategies for point-of-sale acquisition and at-retail engagement opportunities
• Responsible for managing the SEO agency partner and developing a strategic roadmap for organic channel growthQualifications:
• Seasoned senior leader with 7-10 years of related experience in CRM, loyalty and email marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record
• Passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing with an interest in apparel and retail
• Experience working with ESP platforms. Knowledge of Cheetah Digital, Wunderkind, Attentive, Bluecore and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus. Experience with personalization platforms such as Movable Ink.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business. Proficient in Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau, Domo, BI Tools, etc.). Knowledge of web tools including pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
• Strong project management skills, highly organized and demonstrated ability to execute projects on or under budget and on time or early.
• Must be able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Experience working with partners at multiple levels within an organization (operations, marketing, finance, creative, etc.).
• Familiarity with CCPA, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
• Highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbalSPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
#LI-JD1Click here to apply online