Director Diagnostic Imaging
Central FL area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director Diagnostic Imaging for a great opportunity in the Central FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working in a Diagnostic and Imaging department in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Director Diagnostic Imaging
- Plans, organizes and implements all functions necessary to the overall operation of Imaging Services.
- Functions in conjunction with the leadership team in developing plans, policies and procedures to efficiently and effectively meet the objective or providing quality care throughout these services.
- Assumes the role as leader in planning, directing and managing the department and staff to facilitate quality services.
- Is responsible for meeting JCAHO standards, complying with Corporate policies and procedures, managing supplies, equipment, adjusting staff levels to meet stated goals, promoting teamwork with other healthcare providers, promoting internal and external customer satisfaction and prudent resource management.
- This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of the hospital. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values.
Requirements of the Director Diagnostic Imaging
- Completion of a 24-month AMA approved School of Radiology Technology
- Current Radiology Technologist license in the State of Florida or ARDMS registered
- Must have ARRT or registry eligible required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Detail-oriented and must be able to organize and complete work under deadlines
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care