endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a $30B global leading Healthcare and CPG company. As Director of Demand Planning, you have the opportunity to
To engage with the Markets, Businesses and ISC to lead Demand and Supply Planning function for within the NAM market organization.
You are responsible for
- Formulate the future strategic direction for S&OP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning function in the NAM Market organization
- Deploy Portfolio Review, Supply Planning, Business S&OP according to the S&OP Excellence framework.
- Team up with Business Marketing, Business Development, Supply Centers, Finance
- Deploy key meetings of monthly S&OP cadence (e.g Activity Review, Demand sign off review, B/M/C Meeting).
- Own delivery of FSA/ BIAS targets as well as AI Adoption KPIs as well as Inventory and service targets.
- Gives the Demand and Supply Planning teams operational guidance
- Manages external resources, as appropriate (i.e. consultants)
- Drive DP Transformation and educate the organization on S&OP Excellence. Deliver change management.
- Provide Industry benchmarking and Thought leadership to help defining what great looks like, identify and share best practices
- Continuous improvement in the design and development of standard work, tools and templates – identify and assess opportunities for structural capability enhancements.
- Define opportunities for improvement driven by operational excellence, customer satisfaction and cost optimization
- Collaborate with the x-functional team identified to select the best fit technology for end to end planning
- Lead Demand Planning Team (9 FTEs), Supply Planning Team (10 FTEs – incl, Materials Management) and Planning Analytics Team (3 FTEs) in guiding day-to-day management, deliver against KPI targets, drive capability building, train & develop team and drive overall integration with the business.
- Serve as escalation panel for conflict resolution in optimizing for service, costs and inventory.
- Responsible for correct execution of SLAs.
You will work across a wide range of functions and disciplines and include the opportunity to work on some of the top consumer and Healthcare brands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- S&OP, IBP and Demand/ Supply Planning background
- CPG experience
- 10-15 years relevant work experience
- Experience in managing x-functional teams
- Experience in multiple areas of Supply Chain
- Experience in managing a diverse team
- Experience in influencing and driving change within different areas of the organization, possibly both supply chain and business
- Planning experience
- Familiar with ERP and advanced planning tools, SAP, JDA, Anaplan amongst others
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.