Director of Behavioral Health
S. Central, Arizona
- Full-time, direct hire
- Excellent benefits
- Provide leadership and direction to professional staff consistent with the strategic direction established by the Board of Directors and Management;
- Promote excellence in customer service and strive to maintain cutting edge culture in the practice;
- Promote excellence in internal customer service by maintaining consistent, timely communication regarding all facets of departmental activities with his/her co-workers at all levels of the organization.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and utilization of clinical quality policies and procedures
Education and Experience
- Master's degree in the Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, Social Work) with two (2) years of directly related experience is required
- Must be an Independently Licensed Behavioral Health Professional in the State of Arizona (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LP)
- Computer literacy is required. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) candidates a plus.
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.