endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
In this role, you have the opportunity to strategically impact the business:
The Director Commercial Operations is responsible for developing and driving a consistent global sales operations strategy across the regions and leading key sales process activities, such as sales resource planning/territory design and analysis, sales compensation, data and reporting, strategic tools and processes to understand sales effectives and sales analytics. The role is strategically critical to enhance the overall effectiveness of the sales organization across the product portfolio.
You re responsible for
- Business owner of SFDC instance, including maintenance and enhancement
- Ensure CRM processes provide a positive ROI to sales reps, which enables us to consistently provide clear visibility into the sales pipeline at all stages.
- Responsible for creating and enabling the sales productivity tools, such as SFDC and any associated software.
- Develop and deploy sales reporting tools to increase effectiveness of sales teams. Implement and enhance Qlik to meet needs of field teams.
- Implement and enhance Anaplan in support of territory alignments, quota performance and compensations plans to commission calculations, Sales Compensation / Quota
- Design and manage the sales compensation plans to attract and retain the right caliber of sales talent.
- Work closely with sales leadership, finance, legal, HR and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on sales compensation programs.
- Own the timely creation and distribution of quota and compensation plans and associated tools, working collaboratively with sales leadership, finance and other stakeholders.
- Analyze compensation payouts and effectiveness of compensation plans across businesses and roles.
- Sales Analytics
- Oversee the timely and high-quality production of all period sales reporting through data repository and other tools
- Be a champion for developing greater automation in sales analysis, to drive more rapid decision making and greater transparency across the organization.
- Identify critical metrics for monitoring sales organization and business performance; deploy reporting to create visibility for the same across the organization.
- Sales Organization Design and Sales Business Processes
- Lead efforts to optimize territory design across multiple sales groups
- Analyze sales potential and rep capacity to establish territories that provide the right level of sales coverage and ensure all sales reps have sufficient opportunity.
- Enhance sales productivity by automating back-office sales business processes, including on-boarding activities and general territory maintenance activities.
- Pricing/Contracting Reporting
- Automate tools and processes to calculate customer contract rebates and GPO admin fees for payment and incorporation into sales data in all systems.
- Work with sales, finance and legal to implement an efficient, effective, and compliant deal approval and monitoring process.
- Prospective reporting on key customer rebate programs to drive maximum revenue and savings for customer.
- Reporting on compliance with capital contracting programs for the company and customer maximum benefit.
You are a part of
The Director, US Commercial Operations reports to Vice President, Commercial Operations, Commercial Sales. This role will manage a growing team of 17 Managers and works cross-functionally with other internal departments to maximize efforts.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 15+ years of demonstrated expertise in complex sales & marketing operations processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated experience leading large scale organizational change with quantifiable business impact
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team
- Able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated analytical skills, strong business acumen, financial & organizational knowledge
- Strong management skills and capability to develop talent
- Strong sense of urgency with a demonstrated record of meeting commitments
- Ability to balance business pressures with compliance requirements
- 3+ years in healthcare industry
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Experience in large scale commercial operations integration or transformation
- Experience in large scale operational process improvement
- Certified Lean Expert, Black Belt or Master Black Belt
- Experience applying lean methodology to transactional processes
- Leadership to inspire others and critical thinking skills to imagine new possibilities
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.