Title: Digital Support Engineer, SPARC Group
Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
This person will partner with Engineering, Support, and DevOps teams across SPARC Group. This team strives to ensure customer success through continuous service improvement. You'll do this via incident management analysis and promoting cross-organizational collaboration. Our success is measured in fewer repeat incidents, faster resolution time, and recorded service availability that meets or exceeds the company SLA.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Digital Commerce:
• Collaborate with Development, QA and support teams to understand deployment practices, processes and work towards iteratively improving releases, scalability, and availability.
• Ensure system availability (Participate in defining and optimizing Service Level Objectives, Agreements and Indictors), and reliability of sites across all SPARC Group.
• Improve system monitoring and alerting.
• Provide subject matter expertise for functional and technical aspects of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
• Ensure reliable and secure production and pre-production environments.
• 3 - 5 years of hands-on professional experience in DevOps, Support or Site Reliability.
• 3 - 5 years of experience leading, directly or indirectly, Dev Ops, Support or Site Reliability engineers.
• Ecommerce B2C platform experience. Practical Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware experience preferred.
• Experience in defining and managing change management processes.
• Experience with On-Call rotation.
• Operational mindset; someone seeking to continuously improve and search for improved efficiency over the long term using data-driven development as the cornerstone.
• Excellent Analysis, problem solving, time management skills.
• Experience with Jira and Agile project management.
• Prior employment in a fashion / multi-brand environment is a plus.
• A history of incorporating an accepted industry-standard software development methodology.
• Strong communication and team leadership skills.
• Initiative to develop tools, processes and metrics to ensure maximum reliability, uptime, and availability for our customers.SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
#LI-JD1Click here to apply online