Flybridge Staffing is seeking a skilled Digital Sales Expert (DIRECT HIRE) to join one of our clients in Doral, FL. Remote option after 90 days of employment. The Digital Sales Expert is a progressive, creative thinker who can conceptualize, execute revenue producing ideas within the digital sales channel, including, but not limited to, websites, social media, online affiliates, PPC/SEO, mobile, and off-site partners. This position works with sales and marketing management and other professionals locally and internationally, leading and championing digital sales.
- Lead the generation of digital revenue growth by being the company’s expert in digital sales.
- Work with team members (locally and internationally) to shape digital strategy and identify revenue opportunities.
- Develop and implement creative ideas and solutions for strategic sales and marketing campaigns across all digital media channels for all stages of consumer funnel, through implementing SEM, SEA, SEO, SMA, SMM, affiliates sales, and other relevant techniques.
- Work with internal team members and external partners to support digital initiatives including content, creative, advertising, analytics, social media, email programs, lead generation, and others.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products, services and target audience.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital sales and marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the various organic and paid digital channels and technologies
- Ability to achieve digital sales targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Ability to manage multiple projects, manage time wisely, and prioritize projects and people; ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Technically savvy, strong computer skills; proficient with sophisticated digital marketing programs and methodologies including Google-based solutions, WebTrends, campaign tools
- Hands-on experience in supporting/handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- **Preferred: Excellent bilingual written and verbal skills, English and Spanish**
- Experience in mobile app traffic acquisition a plus
- Prior exposure to paid search automation will be a strong plus
Summary of Current Employee Benefits:
- A generous paid time off program, including paid holidays, paid personal/vacation leave, and paid sick leave – up to a total of 30 days annually.
- Health insurance, workers compensation insurance, employee assistance program, direct deposit, and more.
Please note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position, which is located in Miami, Florida (Doral).
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ & Twitter @FlybridgeJobs to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!