Our client located in Toronto in looking to hire an experienced 'hands on' Digital Program Manager with experience being a Business Strategist for their growing team.
- Share ownership of the product/ service.
- Digital Product Management experience.
- Experience with Program management/ Leadership AND Product management AND Business Strategy – Hybrid role
- Experience in leading/managing/delivery in a product centric environment.
- Experience managing a team of front end developers/programmers before.
- Provide “technical leadership” to the web team.
- Strong programming/ technology understanding.
- Work closely with the Stakeholders and the key decision makers and clients.
- Experience in a delivery environment/ execution of programs – end to end.
- Agile methodology, acting as a scrum master/ project manager – SDLC.
- Experience with Digital technologies – web, mobile and emerging technologies.
- Greater than 10 years of experience providing direct and/or indirect leadership.
- A Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Should have proven Front End and Accessibility development experience.
- Ability to build and lead of Front End Developers.
- Experienced at hiring, training and motivating Front End/UI and Accessibility Developers.
- Strong leadership skills - comfortable managing cross functional technical teams, staffing and project issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven and ready to engage with other key stakeholders in a productive approach.
- A self-starter, ability to contribute while influencing the technical direction.
- Conflict and issue resolution and escalation experience.
- Technical leadership and delivery.
- Participate and contribute – strategic and operational management discussions.
- Reporting to management team regarding the project progress and risks.
- Agile methodology and acting as Scrum Master through the SDLC.
- Build CI/CD pipelines.
- Lead, coach and mentor the team.
- Hiring, retaining, identifying leaning opportunities for the team.
- Manage the third-party vendors and relationships.
- Working closely with cross functional teams – QA, Backend , Testing etc.
- Will be working with the Solution Architects - to define the technical vision and direction of the Digital practice.
- Participate in technical discussions to identify the technical scope and deliverables
- Compliance: WCAG or similar accessibility requirements.
- Articulates well
- Go-getter attitude
- Strategic thinker
- Assertive and Proactive
- Excellent presentation skills
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!