Title: Digital Operations Manager - Brooks BrothersLocation:
Lyndhurst, NJReporting To:
VP, Digital Product & Operations / Director, Digital OperationsGeneral Summary:
The Digital Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Brooks Brothers digital ecommerce business. This role will manage KPIs, customer service, fulfillment, omni initiatives, and the maintenance and execution of customer experience vendors. One of the primary focuses of this role will be developing SOPs across these areas and continuous process improvement. They will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with high-level leadership, external partners, cross-functional teammates, as well as customers. Maintaining a customer centric mindset at all times will be pivotal to this role. This position will support the efforts to establish, eliminate, or change processes that will contribute to the overall improvement of the customer experience. Position Responsibilities:
• Manage day-to-day relationships with external vendors ensuring optimal performance, costs and goals are met.
• Partner with the Product Team on third party partners and technologies that power our ecommerce site to effectively drive increased traffic and sales.
• Develop weekly KPI and ROI site reporting and provide recommendations on overall improvement of KPIs.
• Manage daily e-commerce fulfillment and returns, identify and solve fulfillment issues.
• Partner with 3PLs to ensure SLAs are met including on-time shipping and order accuracy.
• Collaborate daily with the ecommerce merchandising team to maintain best in class customer experience.
• Responsible for managing daily customer service operations and coaching the external customer service team.
• Ensure customer service SLAs are consistently met.
• Responsible for identifying customer service trends and distributing this information to key internal partners.
• Develop and document SOPs for fulfillment, customer service, and omni initiatives.
• Responsible for all departmental budgeting and invoicing.Position Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 4 years ecommerce business and/or customer service experience.
• Experience with OMS, 3PL and parcel carriers preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with other leaders and teams.
• Advanced Excel capabilities
• You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers.
• Highly analytical, with the ability to keep digging until you have reached the best answer
• Strong attention to detail with effective prioritization skills
• Accountable, responsible but panic-free approach when faced with critical and time-sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of the applications and technical architectures.SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online