Are you curious about new platforms and technologies and have a desire to deliver world-class customer service?
Are you excited by the idea of owning a problem and innovating on behalf of customers?
Can you deal with ambiguity and keep up with the pace of a company whose cycles are measured in weeks, not years?
If so, you'll love being a part of this establishment.
From day one, you'll take ownership of projects that have a direct impact on our customers.Communication Skills:
- Excellent German and English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal)
- Ability and willingness to communicate with others
- Ability to demonstrate empathy
- Ability to use effective questions
- Ability to demonstrate active listening
- Ability to communicate in a positive manner
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand the issues customers present
R 197 630 per year before tax and other lawful deductions.Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number [EB-1775246765] subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.