Innovative San Francisco Bay Area Biotech looking for an accomplished, team-oriented Marketing Manager to strategize, design and execute on all digital marketing efforts. The rapidly expanding company is commercializing a cutting-edge platform technology providing accurate and actionable information for genomic research, oncology, and reproductive health research.
• Develop, execute, and maintain digital marketing campaigns
• Manage marketing segment of CRM
• Work with R&D and Sales to develop marketing collateral
• Assess value, plan, and coordinate presence at trade shows and conference exhibits
• Execute priorities in a fast-moving environment to drive towards customer adoption.
• Degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics, or relevant Life Science industrial experience.
• Functional knowledge in molecular biology technologies/applications: NGS, PCR, qPCR and digital PCR
• Expertise in WordPress, Google Ads, and Salesforce.com and HubSpot
• Skill to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
• Ability to collect, prepare, and present relevant market information to influence decision-making
• Willing to travel up to 25% of time (conferences & customer site visits).