DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with the knowledge and experience to cover everything from development of channel and content strategies social media to management of digital communications and digital marketing automation.
The person that fills this role will be dedicated to growing our digital and social presence for both our patient and healthcare professional audience and will assist our team in building a digital marketing strategy, ultimately owning the success of the program. This person will be forward thinking and be active member of the Oncology Marketing Team working closely with our external agency to oversee all digital marketing efforts, ensuring all initiatives and tactical executions map back to the overarching brand strategy.
Role & Requirements:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital/social media strategy including but not limited to:
- Channel Strategy
- Research & identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the digital media space to help inform recommendations.
- Content Strategy
- Development of monthly content calendars
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify opportunities, events and information to be shared.
- Follower Growth Strategy
- Includes daily channel engagement (monitor and execute on opportunities for engagement, identify opportunities for partnership)
- Posting Cadence
Paid Social Strategy
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Daily/Weekly monitoring of channel performance
Passion for identifying relevant insights & opportunities to maximize impact by evaluating important metrics that affect impressions, click-thru rates, engagement, website traffic, etc.
- Manage execution of email communications & assist in implementation of digital marketing automation.
- Support marketing team with creation of digital media assets (e.g. videos, animations, graphics)
- Support marketing team with additional digital marketing efforts as needed (e.g. event registration sites, etc.)
- egularly identify opportunities to present new ideas to the team
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, including social media channel strategy and channel management.
- Preferably from a life science marketing agency with deep understanding of both patient and HCP strategies
- Strong understanding of how to develop and execute both organic and paid social strategies across multiple platforms.
- Experience with marketing automation and digital marketing
- Basic experience in video editing
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe
- Experience with platforms including Salesforce.com, Pardot, Formstack preferred
- BA or equivalent degree