Digital Marketing Manager - Flextime
About Our Firm:
In a world where 70 to 90% of all M&A’s fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, Optimatum is here to solve the issues in this market which continues to grow despite today’s volatile business climate.
We are a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans of our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability.
The net impact of our work is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance. Our employer sponsored health care group enables clients to reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5-7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the M&A due diligence and integration process delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
Optimatum is seeking a Freelance Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team in our New York City office on a part-time basis. In comparison to the larger firms in this market, each team member is pivotal for our organization and has the opportunity from day one to have a meaningful impact on the success of our firm and our clients’ bottom line. We foster an environment where you can be challenged without being pigeon-holed into a narrow area of expertise.
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager that will plan, lead, and execute company-wide digital marketing and lead generation efforts including strategy, execution and optimization of performance across all digital channels – SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, social and online campaigns. This individual will be engaged in developing the firm’s cross-channel communication strategies as well as managing the day-to-day digital marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a creative person who will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing plan to promote awareness nationally of our brand as well as promote driving business to our website. This individual will be responsible for the development and execution of a brand campaign focused on new business leads and candidate attraction, as well as support the team in their collective efforts to improve marketing effectiveness, efficiency and impact.
You will refresh the firm’s website and drive online marketing efforts, as well as recommend cost effective tools toward SEO/SEM for the firm. You will have the opportunity to serve as an analytical resource who provides appropriate measurement, analysis and insights for the firm’s marketing and sales efforts and performance.
While serving in this capacity, you will have the unique opportunity to interact with subject matter experts, including thought leaders and executives in healthcare, financial, legal and specialized market-experts who have proven track records in helping companies meet or exceed aggressive goals.
- Assess current marketing efforts and develop and execute a right-sized digital brand campaign
- Create new and effective programs to enhance the client and employment candidate journey through understanding and optimizing all digital touchpoints and marketing automation
- Work with leadership team to coordinate and direct the go to market strategy for the firm
- Create content, manage marketing projects, and develop the audience
- Be the thought leader in strategizing the integration of digital marketing and firm’s services
- Research potential markets and new business prospects; strategically and proactively develop and pursues potential revenue opportunities with both existing and new customers
- Develop and recommend a digital sales budget in conjunction with business development efforts
- Ensure effective and cost-efficient targeting for the firm’s digital spend; monitor conversions and provide actionable recommendations for improved performance
- Develop and execute marketing automation programs
- Measure, analyze, report and optimize performance of search engine marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- 5 years of digital marketing management experience with a passion and experience for building businesses
- Individual must have a high degree of digital and technology skills in a business development-oriented environment; must be good with numbers and have the ability to analyze digital data to create a digital strategy
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM as well as reworking a website
- Must have practical working knowledge of social media channels such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Clearly articulates, presents and promotes ideas, issues, brand positions and values
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently
- Highly organized team player with strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple workstreams within a fast-paced unstructured environment