Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a permanent Digital Marketing Analyst (B2B) for a client in the South Florida area. This is a permanent position with excellent benefits.
Looking for a creative Digital Marketing Analyst who will support and focus on B2B initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 2-3+ plus years of experience managing Facebook ads, YouTube, Display Advertising and Paid Search advertising initiatives. This person will manage large scale, multifaceted digital campaigns as well as own the customer journey to improve cost efficiency, lead conversion and sales conversion.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Marketing, Management, Business or similar preferred.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a marketing role focused on digital marketing, analysis, or campaign management is required.
- In depth experience with Google Analytics, Excel, and MS Office tools is required.
- Experience working with campaigns across the various digital marketing channels. This includes implementation, management, and optimization of campaigns. Additionally, understanding the success metrics in each medium and how they correlate to business goals.
- Analytical abilities and a clear understanding of statistical measurement are required.
- Experience using PowerBI or other similar BI platforms required
- Prior use of Salesforce or other CRMs is required.
- Understands ABM focused campaign creation and management.
- Understands customer segmentation and personalization utilizing persona or customer types.
- Experience with a marketing automation tool like Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is helpful but not required.
- Monitor & report results on B2B demand generation initiatives: As a strategic contributor you will develop, manage, and distribute detailed digital marketing analytics providing clear insights. By utilizing this data you will create and support recommendations to improve efficiency as well as to find trends to capitalize on growing the output of our high performing digital marketing campaigns.
- Supports B2B campaign strategy: Working in conjunction with internal and agency partners, you will implement, manage and optimize initiatives across digital marketing acquisition channels (i.e. display, PPC, Social and Native advertising) and engagement channels (i.e chat, email marketing, and outbound call strategy with our sales team).
- Maintains Analytics: Develops, maintains, and insures repeatable and consistent reporting through the creation and utilization of automated BI Solutions. While managing and maintaining all digital marketing reporting metrics for consistency and accuracy
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.