Position: Digital Designer - JP3748
Duration: 1 year
Location: Downtown Toronto
- The Digital Designer will create interactive digital designs from concept through to execution, including ads, apps, web pages and tools, animations, motion graphics and other digital products.
- The candidate will also be required to ideate for integrated marketing campaigns, which may include a mix of traditional and digital mediums including print, social, and web.
- The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of creative concepting, graphic design, interactive art, motion design, animation, HTML5, UI design, and connected design systems.
- An understanding of AODA/ADA, HCD and the financial industry is ideal.
- The Digital Designer will interact with the Creative Director and Art Director, as well as the editorial, digital, marketing and traffic teams to produce exceptional digital experiences for our customers.
- Create interactive visual content from concept through to implementation
- Present concepts to key stakeholders that effectively deliver against the creative brief
- Create, document and evolve visual brand guidelines relating to digital executions
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interactive design, animation or related discipline
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a digital designer utilizing but not limited to Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Animate, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, HTML5, AEM and Figma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual, multi-geographic collaborative team environment
- Strong project management, organizational, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to adapt quickly to new technologies, processes and procedures in an environment of continuous improvement