Title: Digital Creative Graphic Designer
Location: New York, NYGeneral Summary:
The Digital Creative Graphic Designer is responsible for the conception and execution of creative deliverables for our digital marketing team and initiatives. This includes digital assets like e-mails, social posts, marketing assets for digital ads, online wholesale brand presence and other categories. They will also work with the Creative Director and Brand Team to understand the overall creative strategy of the brand and have the ability to follow and execute on creative briefs. Position Responsibilities:
• Oversees execution of weekly digital brand creative collateral including e-mails, display ads, social posts, and other digital touchpoints.
• Create compelling assets that convey the brand identity and design direction.
• Support marketing initiatives with social media asset support.
• Concept and execute special projects based on marketing strategies.
• Oversee the edit, upload, and delivery of final assets to e-com team/agencies.
• Flexibility to support creative services/marketing team as needed.Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Graphic Design.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Graphic Design on a Marketing team, preferably supporting the apparel and/or luxury industry.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop/XD/Illustrator/Premiere/InDesign).
• Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, XD or similar web/digital design platform.
• Must have experience with the creative process with strong concept and design skills coupled with technical dexterity and the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies.
• Experience working in a fast paced, professional environment.
• Acute attention to detail with a passion to push the envelope in smart and creative ways.
• Must take direction well and can manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
• Excellent typographical skills with an eye for layout and relationship to photography.
• Knowledge of current design trends.
• Ability to generate multiple and distinct design concepts.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short time frames.
• Video editing skills a plus.#LI-JD1SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online