Position: Digital Channel Lead role - JP3567
Duration: 10 Months
Location: Waterloo, ON
- Experienced Digital Product Owner needed to help deliver exceptional digital experiences at a large Financial Services company.
- Ideal candidate will be a strong practitioner with the skills to help the digital delivery of a new & innovative program in the Insurance market.
- This individual should have an extensive track record of introducing best practices, overcoming challenges and ensuring that outcomes exceed the needs of the customer.
- Provide support for the internal marketing teams to deliver excellent digital experiences that help deliver sales for the program.
- Help resolve impediments that prevent Agile teams from completing sprint commitments.
- Analyze customer feedback to determine how to deliver enhanced program experiences that will improve the Net Promoter Score.
- Work with a large vendor to understand extensible architecture capabilities so that we may leverage those to improve the experience of our customers.
- Represent the program on technology changes and in meetings where technical delivery drives outcomes across two distinct platforms.
- Work with creative team members to build & deploy new videos and other material to increase program engagement and beautify the digital experience.
- Work with a content partner to deliver new material that enables customer self-service and reduces (eliminates) the need for members to contact us to resolve minor issues.
- Experience executing projects in large, complex environments
- Knowledge of Agile principles and practices
- World-class facilitation and communication skills
- Direct experience working closely with UI and UX team members to deliver quality user experiences
- Strong Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- 5+ years in Project Management or Digital Strategy roles (using Agile and Traditional methods)
- 2+ years delivering digital projects utilizing a variety of methods including agile
- Financial Services background
- Some background as a designer, tester, developer, business analyst or content producer.