Title: Digital Asset Manager
Location: New York, NYGeneral Summary:
Nautica’s Creative and Digital Marketing team is seeking an in-house Digital Asset Manager/Retoucher to manage the post production and deliverables for their e-com PDP photography. The Digital Asset Manager will report to the Creative Director and manage retouching requirements for Nautica.com and wholesale accounts to brand standards, oversee third party partners, handle asset upload and distribution, and maintain and work to elevate our e-com photography post production quality to a level of excellence synonymous with the Nautica brand. Position Responsibilities:
• Oversees execution of retouching for Nautica.com and wholesale partners e-com photography.
• Manage third party retouching services for volume overflow by providing markup notes and call outs errors to maintain level of brand consistency.
• Manage photo files naming conventions and delivery in .com or wholesale account standards.
• Traffic all digital assets to required site management platforms.
• Manage relationship with Adobe DAM/Scene 7 to ensure optimal performance of most up to date platforms.
• Track e-com photoshoots, logging all pending and outstanding shoots and assets to retouch and deliver.
• Create and distribute contact sheets for all shoots to creative and merchant teams.Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Graphic Design, Illustration, Visual Communications, or similar
• 3+ years’ experience in retouching and digital post production, preferably supporting the apparel and/or luxury industry.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop/Scene7/Illustrator/etc.).
• Proficiency in usage of Capture One.
• Must have an exceptional eye for detail, visual consistency, and passion for photography.
• Must have exceptional time management skills, with the ability to pivot and change project priorities based on needs of the busy.
• Experience working in a fast paced, professional environment.
• Must take direction well and can manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
• Must be organized, a self-starter, and work professionally with multiple busy partners within and outside of the Nautica brad.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within short time frames.
• Knowledge of Excel and project management platforms (Monday, Asana, etc.)#LI-JD1SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online