The role is best suited to an individual that is capable of leading the technical implementation of analytics on our global mobile applications from documenting requirements, supporting development through to delivering reports ready for analysis. Experience and certification in Google Analytics is critical.Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Maintain the existing digital analytics measurement framework on digital properties (Primarily mobile apps and some web components)
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement new tracking requests for website and / or mobile apps based on existing mobile measurement framework
- Support development teams with implementation of analytics requirements
- Support architecture and management teams regarding future analytics strategy
- Test and provide quality assurance feedback to the various development teams
- Provide reports and dashboards with insights into digital behaviour.
- Lead efforts to research and evaluate new tools/capabilities in the analytics industry
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive decisions
- Serve as a liaison to vendor partners to ensure success with a variety of projects
- Solid experience using Google Analytics, Data Studio, Firebase and Google Tag Manager implementation and management on mobile applications and websites
- Experience using Google Optimise, Big Query and Google Attribution
- Understanding of on-site survey methodologies and voice of the customer analysis tools
- Ability to talk to development teams about implementation requirements,
- Very advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of search; both SEO and SEM as a critical tactic to drive desired web visitor behaviour
- Understanding of data visualization techniques
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201863 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .