Position: Digital Analyst (Level 1) x 2 Positions - JP1282
Duration: 10 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
- The Digital Analyst will join the Digital Reporting & Insights team in Canadian division, and actively contribute to the successful implementation and continuous development of the digital strategy across consumer market business.
- Also, the Digital analyst supports the digital marketing team & stakeholders by providing them with insightful reports and in-depth analysis.
- This role requires a highly motivated individual who has a passion for digital analytics and data analysis that supports all aspects of the digital strategy and optimization.
- The incumbent will gather and analyze data, then package the results along with actionable recommendations for the optimal business decisions.
- The incumbent will also use his/her creative and analytical mind to drive results to the next level by analyzing digital user behavior through a continually maturing digital analytics environment.
- This individual will be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of digital initiatives for major Consumer market digital properties. Applying strong digital, communication and analytical skills s/he will suggest improvements and help optimize digital strategies and tactical efforts.
- Build and maintain reports to both gauge effectiveness and provide actionable insights on all digital initiatives to a variety of Consumer Solution teams.
- Collaborate with digital consultants to capture stakeholders business needs and translate them into actionable KPIs to help them achieve their desired business goals in the digital channels.
- Offer optimization recommendations for all digital user experience, ranging from mobile experience to personalization
- Provide actionable insights for digital initiatives using techniques such as multivariate and A/B testing methods
- Act as the key business support research for all analytics-related requests, working with team members to prioritize requests and meet stakeholder expectations
- Work with the Digital Services team to identify issues and opportunities to improve sales, retention and the online customer experience.
- Assist other team members with the testing & roll out of new analytics implementations and data governance across a wide array of owned digital properties
- Continuously contribute to growth of digital marketing initiatives within the department and assist in achieving all goals and objectives set
- Contribute to the planning and execution of individual digital marketing communications as required and work with Project Managers, IS, Marketing and external suppliers to ensure all execution details, timing and budgets are met.
- Using Adobe Analytics, this individual must help Business partners extract relevant data points to help in the optimization of their digital strategy.
- As such, this individual should have a solid understanding of both DTM and the Adobe Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst) product
- (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Competencies): College or University degree / certification in mathematics or similar discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience working with an advanced real-time digital analytics system (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Adobe report builder, Adobe Work Space)
- Knowledge of advanced digital analytics methodologies such as A/B and multi-variate testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Three to five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with expert level Excel skills.
- Two or more years of business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.