Digital Account Architect (SEM)
Affinitiv Digital, powered by DyGen:
Affinitiv Digital, powered by DyGen is a fully-integrated digital advertising platform made exclusively for your automotive retail business. Our industry leading technology and award-winning creativity combine to deliver powerful and effective online campaigns. This has provided dealerships with a distinctive edge over the competition.
Affinitiv Digital provides partners with top notch Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing and YouTube Trueview campaigns. We use Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics and Oracle data to create solid campaigns that directly impact our dealerships bottom line. The full-circle digital advertising approach has allowed us to achieve our Google Premier Partnership in less than a year. It has also marked us as one of the fastest growing SEM/SEO/SOCIAL/Pre-Roll providers in the country.
Affinitiv Digital, powered by DyGen is the digital arm/platform of Caldwell & Kerr Advertising. Before anyone was even thinking about digital, Caldwell & Kerr Advertising built a digital department whose sole purpose was to combine traditional advertising efforts with cutting edge digital trends. Combined, we are able to provide our partners 360 degree advertising solutions that are geared for dealer SUCCESS.
We are currently looking for a Digital Account Architect to join our current DyGen Team.
Job Summary: The overall purpose of this role is to support the Digital Account Executive (DAE) with the execution of the strategy set forth for the client by ensuring the monthly budget is spent evenly throughout the day and month. This person will receive current client accounts and new client accounts over a period of time and is expected to work with the DAE to maintain a high client retention rate. This person is responsible for overseeing the building and optimization of Google AdWords/Bing campaigns following the strategy guidelines set by the company and the client’s individual needs.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred.
- 1 or more years in digital/traditional marketing, media, social advertising or the auto industry.
- Experience with client support.
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Take initiative & be organized.
- One to five years of full-time work history, office experience, internship or other relevant experience.
- Must be able to take direction well.
- Experience with SEM/Display/Remarketing/SEO/YouTube True View is desired but not a requirement.
- Manage a portfolio of budgets and track pacing on a daily/monthly basis.
- Actively monitor bidding strategies and ensure the client is receiving the best possible results for their individual needs.
- Confirm that all account settings and targeting are accurate at all times.
- Optimize all campaigns in Google AdWords/Bing by executing changes necessary to improve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) on a daily basis.
- Create tickets and send to appropriate departments for any new display/video ads, tech issues or creative copy requests.
- Send trademark approval requests when needed.
- Document account notes within the Dash (Our CRM system).
- Oversee a variety of daily/monthly/quarterly tasks for assigned accounts and ensure their completion.
- Persistence when encountering obstacles to keep the project moving to completion.
- Consistently show respect for colleagues at all levels to contribute to a positive work environment.
- Ability to maintain composure and work well under pressure.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise.
Affinitiv Equal Opportunity Statement
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment. Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.