Medium-to-Heavy Duty Diesel TechnicianSan Diego, California
- We're hiring for medium-to-heavy duty diesel technicians.
- Large international trucking company which excels in servicing medium and heavy trucks, buses, trailers, medium and heavy diesel engines and other truck components.
- Company specializes in full-maintenance leasing, truck rental, contract maintenance, fleet management, Class 3, 4 import trucks, on-off highway trailers, yard tractors, wrecker and other specialized bodies.
Please contact Alex at 602-788-5890 ext. 122 for details and forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is an hourly shop that pays $25-$35/hour DOE.
- Minimum of 3 years diesel experience in a retail shop setting.
- ASE certifications preferred but not required.
- Brand specific experience preferred to include Cummins, Allison, Detroit, CAT, etc.
- All automotive technicians must pass a drug screen and background check.
- Complete toolbox is required.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!