BCTG’s direct client is looking for a Contract-to-hire Development Manager Enterprise Solutions Manager. The right candidate will lead the development team in designing, developing and supporting systems, primarily in Microsoft Technologies. You will provide technical oversight for all existing and new systems in terms of design, architecture and scalability. You are responsible for support and development of the data warehouse. Plans, executes, and delivers projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Must Have Technical Skills: Microsoft .Net, C#, SQL Server Database Platform
What you’ll do:
- Manages the development team in all areas of programming and support for all systems. Lead and supervise technical team, set individual goals, coach and mentor team members and perform, periodic performance appraisals.
- Research and make recommendations on software products and services, as well as whether to procure or develop in-house. Ensures that any new system meets Information Technology software technical quality standards.
- Provides technical leadership to project managers and programmers working on development project teams and for project requests initiated via the HelpDesk.
- Responsible for managing assigned projects to completion. Ensures resources and budgets are properly managed. Define and document project scope, goals, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively with business to identify needs, analyze business problems, and develop technical solutions.
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in the design of data warehouse tables and universes.
- Reviews the existing database design and data management procedures and provides recommendations for improvement.
What you’ll bring (Minimum Requirements):
- Minimum five (5) years related work experience with Microsoft stack required. Seven (7) years related work experience with Microsoft Cloud Solutions preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Project Management.
- Minimum three (3) years data warehousing and/or data maintenance or design required. Five (5) years preferred.
- PMP preferred
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or Related Field.
- Minimum five (5) years supervisory/management experience.
- ITIL experience preferred
These would be nice too (Knowledge Skills and Abilities):
- Engage: Ability to inspire and lead people to successful outcomes.
- Achieves Results: Ability to balance long terms and short-term objectives to achieve results.
- Leads Strategically: Ability to plan an IS road map and set clear expectations and deliver on achieving it.
Once FTE, you will have:
- 403(b) and Pension Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Corporate sponsored events
- Work-life balance with generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement