DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR/MANAGER!!!GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA!!!$115,000.00 - $120,000.00ABILITY TO WORK REMOTE!!!!!
The Director, Development (Major Gifts) focuses on development and stewardship relationships with donors, prospects and potential prospects within his or her market area rated to have the capacity to give Major gifts (cash, pledge or deferred) in excess of $100,000. The primary market for this position is the greater Los Angeles, CA area. The Development Director creates and manages personal relationships with donors, potential donors, and fundraising process partners, primarily though face-to-face encounters. He or she closes or plays a role in closing major gifts as a member of development teams that include beneficiary executives, other development officers and fundraising process partners. The Director also continuously reaches out by telephone to potential prospects identified by the Development Services function criteria as possible major gift donors. He or she also builds working relationships with assigned process partners who function as Connectors, arranging introductions and meetings for the incumbent with possible major gift donors.
- Plan and execute fundraising and stewardship strategies that focus upon donors and prospects with giving history or giving capacity of more than $100,000.
- Provide support to the Integrated Development Team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in frontline fundraising or equivalent experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Superior relationship-building interpersonal skills
For more information, call Ren'e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x 116 and email your resume to Rene@apnusa.com.
- Health care fundraising experience
- Knowledge of chemical dependency