Our client based in the Northern Suburbs, is currently looking for a Developer III / Analyst Programmer I to join their team.Responsibilities
- Help with day-to-day queries from users and PIT teams
- Develop, test and deliver user requests
- Do development on strategic innovation projects
- Liaise with user to discuss functional spec details
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle Db
- SQL Developer
- Linux / Autosys
- Attitude more important than technical skills
- Positive and Proactive attitude
- Self-managed, and self-motivated
- Ability to follow instructions & adhere to standards
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Delivering the highest possible quality of work
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201649 subject heading or email body.
- Analytical mindset and logical thinker
- Preferably 4-6 years’ experience in PL/SQL or SQL
- Upskilling will be an option if insufficient PL/SQL experience
- Attention to detail
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.