Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a DevSecOps Consultant for one of our clients in the South Florida area. The DevSecOps Consultant assesses, defines, implements, participates in and supports DevSecOps programs for our client. Collaborate with teams and aid in developing consultative solutions to implement client DevSecOps capabilities to enable secure product development. Conduct methodology and architecture security assessments and define solutions to produce tailored DevSecOps platforms inclusive of target state people, process, and technology operating models.
- Contribute to/participate in the design and implementation of DevSecOps platforms
- Integrating security into build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevSecOps
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience in a waterfall development lifecycle
- Experience and ability to act in a consultative capacity with client personnel in addition to applying technical skills
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Cloud Security Experience, Azure, AWS or Google (Azure preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Application Security
- 1 year of experience working with SAST, DAST, and/or Penetration Testing Tools
- 1 year of experience working in an Agile development environment, with an end-to-end understanding of the SDLC
- 1 year of hands-on experience with DevOps CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ant/Maven/Gradle, Nexus/Artifactory.
- Software application development experience, preferably Web application development (.NET, Python)
- Experience with Agile and/or DevOps methodologies
- Experience performing application security assessments such as threat modeling, security testing, and vulnerability management and remediation (.NET Applications)
- Software security frameworks and maturity models (BSIMM, OpenSAMM, etc.)
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies: cloud computing, application containers such as Docker, Kubernetes (k8s)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. A Bachelor of Science in a technical concentration (Math, Engineering, Computer Science) is preferred, but non-technical degrees are acceptable with enough practical experience in Computer Science
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!