Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a DevOps Engineer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This person will help evaluate current processes, define new ones, create structure and manage deployments. The ideal candidate will have experience on both the Software Development and Infrastructure side. Experience with Azure DevOps/TFS is required.
- Administration of Azure DevOps TFS instance tiers. Application, Database, Build and Reporting tiers
- VSTS source code, work item, build and release administration and engineering.
- Creation, configuration and modification of Azure CI/CD Builds and Releases
- Coordinate Pilot and Enterprise release candidate windows.
- Coordinate weekly Release Management meetings to coordinate future dated releases.
- Experience in Scripting (Powershell, Batch)
- Configuration of Azure Cloud Servers into the Build and Release Pipeline.
- Experience with Jenkins or any of the following: TeamCity, Atlassian Bamboo, Bitrise, Cruise Control, CircleCI, GitLab CI/CD, Shippable, Spinnaker, Travis CI.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!