Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This person will help evaluate current processes, define new ones, create structure and manage deployments.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 5+ years in a DevOps role
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems
- Experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines and deployment architectures using industry prescribed best practices including the implementation of metrics gathering and reporting, QA automation, security scan tooling, cost controls/auto-scaling, and HA/DR capabilities.
- The lead role is responsible for championing DevOps goals
- Cloud Formation experience
- Docker and Kubernetes
- CI/CD automation
- Infrastructure-as-code automation
- Test/Security compliance automation
- Metrics and Monitoring/Reporting automation
- Deployment patterns
- Microservices architecture
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!