Our Airline client in Mississauga (Close to Pearson Airport) is looking for a DevOps Engineer that has worked in Windows Environments with IIS Servers, SSL certifications, TFS and Azure.
The top thing they are looking for are:
- Building DevOps environment from scratch
- IIS server experience
- SSL Certification setups/ renewals etc..
- Working in a Windows environment with IIS Webservers and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Build DevOps environment from the ground up
- Build, maintain and enhance automated CI-CD pipeline
- Work with TFS private cloud infrastructures (Azure)
- Deploy code to Webservers via automation
- Renew/ Manage SSL Certificates, Licenses & Security HTTP/HTTPS for public facing webservers
- Define, manage, and enforce DevOps best practices and standards
- Mentor mid and associate level DevOps Engineers
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
- 3+ years’ in a prior DevOps role in Windows Environment (IIS Webservers)
- 3 + years’ Linux and/or Windows System Administration
- 3+ years’ experience with continuous integration (CI) tools, particularly Jenkins
- 3+ years’ deploying applications in Docker containers
- Experience with building environments from scratch
- Experience with automation and IIS Webservers
- Experience with setting up/ renewing SSL certificates and security practices
- Server and application performance monitoring tools, configuration and techniques
- Windows performance monitoring and optimization
- Storage arrays (SAN) and network storage (NAS)
- Web load balancing
- VMWare including vCenter, vMotion, HA and snapshots
- Windows Server & Active Directory
- Backup and restore using commonly available tools
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!