Duties & Responsibilities
We represent a U.S. leader in the manufacturing of custom-engineered, high-quality metal building systems. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.
We are searching for a Detailer to join our client's growing team.
The ideal candidate will have 2D and 3D drafting software skills. The Detailer will be responsible for detailing all components of a metal building system, including structural steel, wall and roof panels and trims.
- Creating erection drawings utilizing 3D Modeling software.
- Creating fabrication drawings and reports utilizing 3D Modeling software.
- Creating Bill of Materials utilizing 3D Modeling software.
- High School or GED Diploma
- Basic math, geometry and trigonometry skills
- Training or experience operating CAD software such as AutoCad.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Associates degree with focus in Steel Design, Detailing or Architecture.
- Training or experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) software such as Tekla or similar 3D software
- Knowledge of standard construction practices