Desktop Support 3 - Contract Opportunity (Tentative End Date: 6/30/2020)
This position provides 2nd level technical assistance in support and preparation of desktop supported applications and hardware. This position requires extensive knowledge and experience with desktop technology including, but not limited to, Windows desktop operating systems, desktop applications, MacBook Pros, multi-function devices (print/fax/copier/scanner), and wireless devices such as Android smartphones, Apple iPads and MiFi wireless hotspots.
- This position receives escalated level support issues from an internal Service Desk.
- The incumbent shall have 3 or more years of experience in a Desktop Support position and be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures relating to Desktop Support.
This Desktop Support person relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- This Desktop Support person is expected to independently perform a variety of desktop related tasks and serve as a desktop expert on day-to-day end user issues.
- A wide degree of self-direction, prioritization and latitude is expected.
- On call/stand-by hours will be required with this position.